This Georgian Water Mixable Oil Paint Introduction Set from Daler-Rowney contains 10 tubes that hold 20ml of student quality oil coloured paints. Georgian oil colours are fantastic value for money and a great way to experience the beauty of oil painting without the addition of any chemicals and solvents. This balanced range of colours can be thinned, mixed and washed with water making it a perfect medium for use indoors or in a classroom setting. All the paints in this introductory set has high light-fastness, along with quality pigments for a great load and excellent covering power.
These paints have a viscosity and feel that is very close to traditional oil paints and can be used for the majority of the same techniques, for example thick for impasto techniques or alternatively thin them with water for watercolour style washes. Once applied these paints will take 5 to 7 days to dry much like classic oil paints, and there will be no change in colour from wet to dry. Inside this set will be an array of ten colours that include; Titanium White, Lemon Yellow, Cadmium Yellow Hue, Cadmium Red Hue, Crimson Alizarin Hue, Coeruleum Hue, French Ultramarine, Viridian Hue, Yellow Ochre, Burnt Umber.
- Brand: Daler-Rowney
- Water mixable oil paints
- Very similar to oil paints but without any chemicals or solvents
- Made with quality pigments
- Light-fast with great load and covering power
- Can be used for impasto techniques or thinned for watercolour washes
- Colours: Titanium White, Lemon Yellow, Cadmium Yellow Hue, Cadmium Red Hue, Crimson Alizarin Hue, Coeruleum Hue, French Ultramarine, Viridian Hue, Yellow Ochre, Burnt Umber
*actual product packaging may vary from image*